2012. november 21., szerda

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH 2-DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver for your iPod music

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH 2-DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver for your iPod in your car


It has a 7" motorized touchscreen display, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and an HD Radio tuner, and it can work with your iPod.
Some review from the shop

  "It a really good Reciever I just wich all the feeters would be compatible with the I Phone 5. Other than That Its xcelent For its price"

"I love this stereo probably the best i had so far it was also easy to install. Pioneer even made it easier to connect a Bluetooth"

"I received my Pioneer AVH-P4400BH dvd receiver in excellent condition. My installer had it installed in a very short time with no problems. All features were as advertised. This is a beautiful radio and I am very happy with it and with my shopping experience."

Amazon.com

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése

Recently written