2012. október 28., vasárnap

KOKKIA i10sWatch The Ultimate Watch.

KOKKIA i10sWatch The Ultimate Watch. (i10s Luxurious Black, with iWatch Black iPod Nano 6G wrist band) Tiny Bluetooth iPod Transmitter with iPod Nano 6G wrist band





i10s transmits stereo audio from iPods, iPhones, iPads wirelessly to compatible Bluetooth receivers. It works with iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone (1st gen), iPod touch (1st-4th gen), iPod nano (1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th and latest 6th gen tiny iPod nano), iPod classic (80,120,160GB).


From the reviews:
"I purchased this adapter and watchband for my IPOD nano (6th generation). I wanted an adapter that would allow me to utilize a bluetooth headset while running. I could not be happier with this product. It is very compact in size and was extremely easy to pair with my motorola bluetooth headset. The watchband holds the ipod well and is rubber so it is ideal for working out."

"I have had to problem with the bluetooth adapter portion of this package. The only thing wrong with it is the flimsy band that began to tear after a couple of weeks."

"This product works well and is as advertised. I would easily recommend this product for those wanting a bluetooth attachment for an ipod."



Amazon.com

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése

Recently written