2009. december 13., vasárnap

8-in-1 Black Fm Transmitter Car Kit for iPod

8-in-1 Black Fm Transmitter Car Kit for iPod


8-in-1 Black Fm Transmitter Car Kit with Remote and Car Adapter for Ipod 3rd, 4th, 5th Generation, Mini, Photo, U2, Nano 2nd Gen, Video, Classic, Touchipod in car, ipod car kit, buy, purchase, discount, sale, review




Preview from amazon.com:


"BEST FM TRANSMITTER I HAVE EVER OWNED
I don't usually write reviews, but I was so pleased with this product that I had to do it. I have owned several FM transmitters (Griffin, Belkin) and always found them to be very annoying with having to change channels constantly. With this one I drove all the way across New York State and never changed the channel once. There was very little hissing and interference. Moreover, the holder is very handy and adjusts to many different sized ipods. I have a Touch, I didn't try it on other kinds. Great product! (Even has a remote, which I will probably lose, but it's still nifty)"


0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése

Recently written